S3+ treats all the personal data of users/visitors of the services offered in full compliance with the provisions of the Italian national regulations regarding privacy and, in particular D. Decree 196/2003.
Where the access to particular services is required further to the disclosure of personal data, specific information is provided at the time the services are signed.
The acquisition of data, which may be requested, is the prerequisite for accessing the services offered on the site. S3 + keeps the technical data related to the connections (log) to allow the security checks required by law and to improve the quality of our services, personalizing the users/customer experience.
The personal data may be processed by S3+ for the following purposes: periodic sending of emails containing advertising, promotional material, promotional initiatives, commercial communications.
The personal data collected and stored in S3+ databases are handled by employees and/or associates of the owner of the treatment as being responsible. They are not subject to disclosure or communication to third parties, except in the cases provided for by the disclosure and/or by the Law and, in any case, with the methods permitted by this.
S3 + provides, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the law, the registration of log files. These data do not allow identification of the user if not following a series of processing and interconnection operations, and necessarily through data supplied by other providers. These operations may be carried out at the request of the competent judicial authorities, who are permitted to express legal provisions to prevent and/or prosecuting criminal offenses.
If users/visitors connecting to this website send their personal data to access certain services or to make requests via e-mail, this involves the acquisition by S3+ of the sender’s address and/or any other personal data that will be used exclusively to answer the request or to provide the service. The personal data provided by users/visitors will be communicated to third parties only if the disclosure is necessary to comply with the requests of the users/visitors themselves.
The processing of data is done through automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, anyway, in compliance with current regulations in the matter. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use, and unauthorized access. The treatment cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information outside of its control.
The data controller is S3Plus Technologies SA, having its registered office in Riva Antonio Caccia 1D, 6900 Lugano (Canton Ticino) Switzerland, telephone +41 (0) 91 980 36 10 fax +41 (0) 91 980 38 37, which may use them for all the purposes identified in the specific information provided during the signing of the various services.
Users/visitors are entitled to exercise the rights provided for by art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03. Furthermore, at any time, by exercising the right of withdrawal from all the services subscribed, it is possible to request the complete cancellation of the data provided.
Art. 7 Right to access personal data and other rights
Interested parties have the right to obtain confirmation of the possible existence of personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain indication of:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
- d) the identifying details of the holder, responsible party and the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- c) proof that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfilment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data, even though it is relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfilment of the obligations under Art. 10 of EC Directive n. 95/46/EC, and under the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as revised by Directive 2009/136/EC, on the subject of Cookies.